MARITHAN is a liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold-applied and cold-curing, water-based, one-component, modified polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
When MARITHAN is applied, it forms a hydrophobic, 100% waterproofing, permanent elastic, seamless membrane without joints or leak possibilities to protect old and new structures efficiently on a long-term basis.
MARITHAN is based on the innovative PUD-Technology™ of MARIS POLYMERS SA.
- Simple application (roller or airless spray)
- Forms seamless membrane without joints when applied
- Suitable for exposed surfaces
- Resistant to water
- Resistant to frost
- Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -20 ºC to +80 ºC
- Provides water vapor permeability
- Full surface adherence without any additional anchoring
- The waterproofed surface can be walked on (domestic use)
- Even if the membrane gets damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes
- Low cost
- Wet areas (under tile)
- Protection of polyurethane foam insulation