HYPERDESMO®- S-WR is a result of Alchimica’s investment in new production facilities and polymerization procedures. This investment facilitated the manufacture of a low solvent Hyperdesmo® i.e a non-flammable material without hazardous transportation limitations (non-imo).
The product is a one component polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It produces a highly elastic, hydrophobic membrane and has been designed to offer excellent long term waterproofing of wet rooms, substructures and any application not exposed to UV. The rheology of the material is such that it allows easy application even on vertical substrates.
The use of all Hyperdesmo® range additives is possible: Accelerator 3000, Thixo Tool, Solvent 01 and Alchimica pigment pastes.
Full range of Primers used in classic Hyperdesmo system applies to HYPERDESMO®-S as well.
Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in one or two coats with minimum total consumption of 1.5 kg/m2.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Highly Elastic
- Easy application even on vertical substrates
- Resistance to cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 oC.
- Non-toxic after full cure.
- Water vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat.
- Special primers available for almost any substrate.
WATERPROOFING AND PROTECTION OF:
• Wet rooms
• Foundation walls
• Flat roofs, under tile or screed,
• verandas and balconies (under protection)